USED BOOKS: MN
|Interactive Genealogy, History, Travel|
Genealogy | History | Housing | Maps | Research | Travel
Quick searching ~ Informative browsing
eCards | Maps
* Address & people,
* Military, and
* Surname Searches|
* Minnesota genealogy and history databases, Ancestry.com
* Find relatives through DNA tests to determine if two families have a
common ancestor (European, Native American, African, etc.) try FamilyTree DNA.
| Travel - from Sween's Travel Guide
and Cabins | State & National Parks | Ozarks | Resorts | Ski Resorts | Waterparks | Winter sports
|Minnesota (Reserve rooms in Minnesota)|
* Bed & Breakfast: Olcott House B&B is a Georgian Colonial mansion with beautiful stairway, music room, parlor and grand porch, and carriage house. Lake Superior is 4 blocks away. Nearby is the Spirit Mountain Ski Area, plus seasonal fishing and boating. Social hour from 5 pm to 7 pm nightly.
* Hotel: Radisson Hotel Harborview is a landmark hotel overlooking Lake Superior. Connected via skywalk with the Duluth Convention Center, Harborview has free high speed wireless internet access, voice mail in rooms, and on-site restaurants, hot tub, sauna, and fitness center. Canal Park, Waterfront attractions, and the Fond-Du-Luth Gaming Casino are nearby. The Omnimax Theater is also connected via skywalk.
More Minnesota Fun
* Cabins in Walker, MN: Adventure North Resort has local golf, sailing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, and hay rides. There is fishing and a beach on site.* WHERE TO STAY in Minneapolis, Moorhead, and elsewhere in MINNESOTA
* Fishing in Bemidji, MN - Hampton Inn & Suites has both a beach and fishing on site, plus hot tub and sauna. Lake Bemidji and the Itasca State Park are nearby, plus there are 6 golf courses within 20 miles. The Mississippi Headwaters State Park is 30 miles away.
* Skiing in Lutsen, MN: Staying at the Best Western Cliff Dweller Resort and Restaurant puts you 3 miles from the Lutsen Mountain Ski Area and Superior National Golf. You are near snowmobile, cross country skiing, and mountain bike access. Hike the Superior Hiking Trail. Lutsen is mid-America's largest ski area, and the only one with gondola service.
* Vacation rentals in Brainerd, MN - Madden's On Gull Lake, open mid April through October, offers complimentary use of non-motorized boats and fishing boat rentals for use on Gull Lake. On site you will find a driving range, fishing, tennis, nightly entertainment, lawn bowling, croquet, marinas, boat launch, fitness center, shopping, and 6 restaurants. WHERE ELSE TO STAY in Brainerd
|State History and Research|
* Minnesota history, Open Directory |
* Historical Places, National Register of Historic Places
* Official State Site, minnesota.gov
* State Archives, mnhs.org|
* State History mnhs.org
* State Genealogical Research, mnhs.org
More Family and Genealogy Searches|
more Genealogy, History, & Travel
* AL * AK * AZ * AR * CA * CO * CT * DE * FL * GA * HI * ID * IL * IN * IA * KS * KY * LA
* ME * MD * MA * MI * MN * MS * MO * MT * NE * NV * NH * NJ * NM * NY * NC * ND
* OH * OK * OR * PA * RI * SC * SD * TN * TX * UT * VT * VA * WA * WV * WI * WY
* DC * Washington DC lodging * Washington DC Sightseeing Map
* Home * Address Searches * Book and CD Store * Family Name, Surname Searches
* Living People Searches * Cemetery Research * Census Research * Interlibrary Book Loans
* Maps, Travel * Native Americans * Hispanic Americans * USA Military Searches * Travel Reservations
© Interactive Genealogy,
1995 - current by Sween