BUILD YOUR OWN FAMILY TREE at Ancestry.com
Starting with yourself,
your parents, and grandparents, you can add family members you already know to your very own FREE family history tree at Ancestry.com. (Twitter: Ancestry Dot Com, AncestryInsider) You register with your name and email address. Then Ancestry programs check for similarities between your family members and people other Ancestry members have added to their trees. The next step to uncovering your family history can be your subscription to census and database records available through Ancestry.com. Your subscription brings a valuable genealogy library to your local computer or lap top, to use for research at your convenience.
went on-line in 1998, offering private web space for family groups - free - by invitation. They now require that someone pays a small fee for each site. You can post pictures there, meet relatives, share research, ask and answer questions. Their
beta site, started in November 2006.
Log in here
Why Add TRAVEL LODGING RESERVATIONS?
Sometimes we want to visit the roots of our ancestors, see where they lived, look for previously unknown relatives, and experience some of the culture and natural resources that they once did.
Sometimes we want to see where our ancestors fought during a war. Or maybe we just want time away from home! Browse hotel, motel, bed and breakfast, national park, resort and other options in
the USAby state
USA Travel Destinations by State -
exploring history, grave hunting, or traveling home
* greater Kansas City KS and MO - Lewis and Clark stopped here, where the rivers meet. Now there's Village West entertainment and shopping in KC KS, plus more to do in Johnson County, KS * Big Sky, Bozeman, West Yellowstone MT - follow Lewis & Clark, explore, fish, hike, ski
* The Black Hills SD - the Sioux (Lakota), miners, tourists, campers, and bikers meet here
* Branson MO - where country shows, shopping, and boating abound
* Leavenworth KS - follow Lewis & Clark along the Missouri River, see Ft. Leavenworth and the "Big House"
* AR and MO Ozarks scenic, boating, fishing; includes Eureka Springs, AR, Pea Ridge
* Lewis and Clark Trail 200 years and counting... Along the Missouri River to find the Pacific Ocean. Day trips or longer. Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington
Interactive Genealogy Index Quick searches ~ Informative browsing ~ Genealogy, History, Maps, Travel, More
for research and reservations with emphasis upon finding:
Genes Connected - the UK's number one family tree and genealogy site.
This UK genealogy resource includes a database of millions of names, a free family tree builder, and regularly scheduled
webchats offering free advice from an expert genealogist.
* Genealogy LookUp -
genealogy volunteers willing to do research look ups available to them free of charge.
* GEORGE, Monroe & Greenbrier Counties WV to Butler Co Ohio
- on-line book on Reuben George Sr families